2月 25, 2006

Rumors....

Rumors are saying that Top Gun is going to open a restaurant on the top floor of the Columbia Tower! That means they would be replacing the Columbia Club currently occupying the arena that offers the best bird-eye view of Seattle and its surrounding area.

A more reliable source says that it's true--50%. Top Gun is opening up a restaurant close to the Columbia Tower, but it's in another office building. Since the contract has yet to be signed, so I knew nothing more :)

Finally there is an authentic Chinese restaurant in the downtown area!

So Danny came over for lunch today. We went to Benihana. The experience was pretty good, except the food. I ordered a steak and it's quite an effort to chew. Fortunately we didn't their fried rice. It costs $3 more and its nothing more than adding an egg into it.

On the table I saw a couple that looks really familiar...

teppan-yaki

But I couldn't recall who they were :)

I'll have my first appointment tomorrow at 8am! Need to catch some sleep now.

Tonight is Kelly's last meeting with the fellowship as a counselor. Thanks for all the efforts!! You'll be missed!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home