2月 03, 2006

ramblings

a new start
It's the first day of work after the vacation, and the first day I join the new team. I didn't do much though since I need to clear up my mail box, and in the afternoon I spent a lot of time seeing the photos from a coworker of my old team after his India trip.

life together
After reading Dietrich Bonhoeffer's Life Together I started to view work differently. The book talks about Christian community (aka fellowship) and surprisingly fellowship relates to work as well--in fact, fellowship relates to every part of our Christian life.



「 應 感 到 羞 恥 」
封鎖中國人知的願望...

disappointed
It's been a long time company A doesn't please every one, except its customers....

If not because of my status, I'd leave this company long time ago--poor strategy, no vision, no innovation (or the innovation can't make enough money--not even build up a better brand), 眼高手低, too much pressure from pager duty!! Above all, not treating its employees well.

It's time to execute the 2nd phase of my plan :)

first time glazing
Can't wait to see the glazed heads after the fire!

Various forms of heads

2 Comments:

At 3:43 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/14/news/economy/blogging/index.htm?cnn=yes

 
At 4:22 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Disclaimer

what is expressed here doesn't necessarily belongs to my thought :)

it can well be only a fiction....

 

發佈留言

<< Home