2月 10, 2006

PCNW!

It was exciting to know that my friend wanted to take a class at the Photographic Center Northwest, and he invited me to join a B&W workshop.

I've heard a lot of good things about PCNW, and have been thinking of taking a class from it. However their price is pretty expensive -- $600+ equipment!!

Taking a class is expensive, but having a companion going with me (plus he pledged he'll loan me his F100)?

Priceless!
(like that ad :)

So I've decided to enroll a workshop first, which costs $200 or so. The good thing about it is that I can learn how to process films in a darkroom.

Hopefully one day my pictures can be published on the B&W mag!

Oh, he's the second people in my life telling me that work is just work... interesting.

Good fellowship today! Very contributing discussion.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home