2月 14, 2006

Lasik... and Jesus' pets!

It's the time to set aside money for the FSA, and Lasik is on my list of 22 things... so I've scheduled an eye exam with my doctor to see if I'm OK to go ahead with the surgery.

I've heard bad things about Lasik like over/under correction, completely losing vision (which is really rare), seeing halo at night, etc....

But I'm just tired of wearing glasses, not to mention that it's foggy all the time.

Plus I'm going to adapt a more active lifestyle :) so getting rid of the glasses will be a great help!

Oh, talking about my 22 things, I'm doing _pretty_ good on achieving the goals... one thing I don't like though is that the Bible reading is kind of boring, so I changed to follow a blended scheme.

Hopefully that helps.

Oh, ambiv has a funny post recently!

Sassy... you'll just end up going back to the Humane society if I were lifted to the better place :) and hopefully you can find a better home too--without me paying for it heee....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home