2月 13, 2006

Four seasons in a day!

Today has the weirdest weather... sunny and kind of warm in the morning, then it started to rain in the afternoon, and after I got out of the gym it's snowing/light hailing!

I like the snow though... it makes the Valenine's day even more romantic.

When I got back home the street was so quiet and the road was covered by a thin layer of snow.... and looking back, it was quite interesting to see my footsteps--sitting on the road, all alone.

Happy Valentine's day, singleton! Cheer up!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I went to the Seattle Pottery Supply over the weekend with a friend. The directions from Google wasn't quite right since it should be a left instead of a right at the last turn... But then a train was sitting on the railway blocking all cars so I couldn't make a left anyway.

We've circled around the street a couple of times trying to find the store... but couldn't. It was quite frustrated since I forgot to bring the phone number of the store.

Eventually my friend was smart enough to call 411 and was then directed to the store.

As soon as the line was connected, the train started moving... and what appeared in front of us? THE STORE!!!!

HAHA... so hilarious. Life's like that, isn't it?

We've been looking for things around and around... but didn't realize they were already there--just being blocked by something.

That makes me think of this song...


仰慕者
又再大一歲 你說你已灰心
大概幸福再等都不會再走近
男孩們孤身的一吻 誰人還肯送贈
情感懸空很久了 提起都灰暗

遊牧四顧仍無發現 就說好姻緣仍很遠
像太專心在望遠鏡前 卻疏忽誰在腳尖

其實仰慕者經已出現
你機會就在你身邊
太操心的你卻在怨 世上無人可戀
其實仰慕者交替不斷
你周圍靜待你挑選
我跟他刻意轉又轉 每天都經過你身邊
噓寒問暖

別再在嗟怨 哪裡有救生圈
愈訴愈苦救兵總趕到也不見
寧無人喜歡怎麼算 何妨來許個願
或者上天聽不見 但願他聽得見


遊牧四顧仍無發現 就說好姻緣仍很遠
像太專心在望遠鏡前 卻疏忽誰在腳尖


誰暗戀已差點揭穿

其實仰慕者早已出現
你所願近在你指尖
眼色早打過百萬遍
只望你隨時留心點
其實仰慕者一向不斷
似天使侍候你身邊
我跟他刻意轉又轉 每天都經過你身邊
噓寒問暖


Oh, by the way, to my surprise, my housemates got some flowers.... in response to my evite!

Thank you for your support!!!

thanks!!!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home