2月 15, 2006

Don't stir...

Don't excite love, don't stir it up,

until the time is ripe--and you're ready.


I guess that's exactly what happened to the chocolate fondue last night.

I bought this machine for last night's event



I was too 心急 so even though the user menu said I should preheat the bowl for 5 minutes, I just waited for 1 minute and then I poured in the melted chocolate...

The result? There wasn't any fountain at all! The chocolate got too sticky and stucked in the pump.

So we added a lot of soy milk and we kept stirring....

But that didn't help.... sigh... Eventually I turned off the motor and just kept the heater on, and we started fonduing without the flowing chocolate...

After a while, auntie discovered that there was steam coming up from the chocolate. So I turned on the pump again--and BINGO! The fountain started flowing nicely!

I guess I've to stick with the user menu next time, especially MY menu :) and don't stir up love but wait for the right time!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home