2月 12, 2006

百思不得其解....

Whenever I swallow I feel headache! I slept for an hour in the afternoon but that didn't help too much.

I talked to ho gor and he said if I don't touch it it'll be ok... *sigh*

Another thing that keeps me stretching my head is the comment about this previous post that I just realized yesterday....

How did it relate to Tai Chi??

Talking about reader's comments, I've got a spam recently so word verification is needed from now on...

The moon looks awesome tonight!

去年元宵時,花市燈如晝。月上柳梢頭,人約黃昏後...

月上柳梢頭,人約黃昏後...

Too good I need to do my weekly clean up now... and need to eat a cold rotisserie chicken I got from Costco together with my two housemates :) Fortunately I had 湯圓 a couple days ago, 應應節!

I'm looking forward to the 2/14 chocolate fondue night... I got all things I need but the chocolate... heee.. I'm going to get it from the Pacific Food Importers in downtown Seattle. I've heard that they've got Callebaut and Guittard in the 5 kilo blocks for way cheaper than anywhere else local.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

It's called link spam, read this

 

發佈留言

<< Home