2月 09, 2006

撥亂反正!

After instructor Ben's help, my clay was changed from a nearly thrown away trash to something like this:

plate? bowl? or plant pot?

撥亂反正!

I'm pretty satisfy with it this time. I'm going to put some potted ornament grass :) Hopefully they match each other.

Marise's rattle turned out pretty nice after the fire.. mine? Too bad it didn't have the effect I wanted it to have :)

ALL DONE!!

Well, it doesn't look too bad under the dim light in my house though

me after 60 years...

Oh, looks like QFC's flower is fresher than Costco!

QFC's flower has better quality

Ho gor got his EXPENSIVE guitar already! Rich student... He's already playing hardly on a song... may be that's part of his plan next week?!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

don't twist the truth man...although it may be little bit expansive..but not very.. and i dont have any plan next week..i practice is because i am a good student; on the other words, you are bad student...bububu...

 
At 1:20 下午, Blogger euqus said...

it's very expensive comparing to mine lar...

i don't practice it since i have other (house) work to do....

 

發佈留言

<< Home