2月 25, 2006

Am I Depressed? Not yet...

Aiya, I thought I was depressed but the counselor (aka C) said I'm not.... since

1. I'm exercising regularly,
2. I'm still having regular (and good =) diet, and
3. I'm sleeping very well...

Too bad, I thought I'd be a good candidate for someone to research.

Having that said, C gave very good pointers to where I should go about figuring out my life. There's some homework I need to do. So I'll spend some time next week doing research.

I'm glad that I took the initiative to see C, since C has some very important contacts that may help me out in my career.

Interestingly, C shared the same view point towards my nice company.... haha... since conincidently my unknown coworker is/was C's client.

Good that my passion of life is coming back, and come back at an earilier stage of my early middle age :)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home