1月 29, 2006

mixed feeling with 屋企人

返屋企 is not always as enjoyable as I thought... it can be depressing sometimes--tension, miscommunications, pressure... on the other hand, when I don't see them I always miss them.

Sigh, I guess that's what 屋企人 is always like? Or, is it just my family?

Since I can't choose, what I can do is to make it better...

So I always make good things when I'm with parents, so that I can make use of my time and divert thier attention...

This time I made 鴨汁海參

Braised sea cucumber with duck sause

I'm thinking of sassy, hopefully she's doing fine and being treated well! Ho gor's blog is worrying me :)

Didn't know why we have 人 日 until now:

根 據 《 占 書 》 記 載 , 指 出 由 初 一 開 始 , 上 天 創 造 萬 物 的 次 序 是 「 一 雞 二 狗 、 三 豬 四 羊 、 五 牛 六 馬 、 七 人 八 穀 」 。 所 以 初 七 便 是 人 日

May be we should celebrate 人 日 every Saturday instead, since God created us on the 6th day....

2 Comments:

At 1:41 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Sassy picked up a new trick of opening the cupboard doors under the bathroom sink and likes to hide underneath -- because it's warmer there :-p

 
At 6:04 上午, Blogger euqus said...

hum.... warmer?

 

發佈留言

<< Home