1月 11, 2006

Film or Digital?

I'm debating on whether I should go film or digital... The Nikon F100 is well priced ($400 used body only), and after the $100 cash rebate from my new Sony card =) it's really a good deal. The reviews is not bad too, and apparently with enough practice (and investment on films and development) the pictures can be really good:


(courtesy of www.nikon-image.com)

But the problem is the long term expenditure on the films and development... and you can't view the pictures instantly.

Hum... seeing results instantly... isn't that what we want in all parts of our lives?

Friends are telling me to be patient... I AM patient wor...

1 Comments:

At 10:44 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Hey juicyfruiter, I like your blog too! It's nice to hear that you enjoy your work so much that I can actually feel the passion inside you.

Thanks for keeping the planet cleaner and greener!

 

發佈留言

<< Home