1月 16, 2006

被鬼壓!

I had 睡眠性癱瘓 (aka 被鬼壓) a couple days ago... I had this _many_years ago when I was in Form 5 preparing for HKCEE. Looks like I'm pretty tired these days and didn't get a good sleep for a long time.

I guess it's not practical to wake up at 5am in the morning, do some devotion and go work out... although I've been planning for a few weeks. Every time when I want to sleep something will happen. For example I should have slept by now but my boss who is in India now need to talk to me... and I need to wait until he's done with his conference call.... sigh.

Haven't been to the gym for a week, and my body fat has raised from 13.5% to 14% already. In a week! I need to get myself shape up again. But then... 操 練 身 體 , 益 處 還 少 ; 惟 獨 敬 虔 , 凡 事 都 有 益 處 , 因 有 今 生 和 來 生 的 應 許 。

Need to remeber that.

It was a very good seminar tonight. The con call with my boss is just over now... need to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home