1月 03, 2006

一切重新開始. . .

Watched this movie in the 1st evening of 2006 with couples of my friend.



The title in English is "Wait till you're older" ... what a coincident.

The movie was pretty boring in the first disk, but it became more interesting starting from disk 2.

I'm now 30 years old lar... if my life span has 60 years, and if the 1st 30 years of my life is the disk 1 of my movie, today is the 3rd day of my 2nd disk. Is it going to be an interesting and meaningful one?

The midnight count down at the St. James cathedral was an interesting one. The last 3 minutes of 2005 was almost absolute silence. Everyone was waiting to peel off the first moment of the new year.

Looking back, it was like God's loading the 2nd disk of my life during that 3 minutes of silence =)

Wait till I get older? Yeah, for something I do need to wait until He speaks to me, but for a lot of other things, I need to race against time...

3 Comments:

At 11:41 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Too good that your blog is getting more meaningful and interesting. I've started to view it again la... We never know how God's plan will be in the rest of our live. Could be amazingly nice :D

 
At 12:17 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Thanks for reading ;) Yeah, I'm sure it's not going to be a boring movie since He's directing!

BTW... the congee's gone.

 
At 12:44 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Yeah, and very candid! I hope it will last... ;)

I know the director is good, but be sure to listen to the director's direction! :D

 

發佈留言

<< Home