1月 26, 2006

團年飯... + Ben's

This can be the very first 團年飯 I've ever had in Seattle in almost six years!

David looked very funny :)

唔好逼我, 唔好逼我!!

The dinner didn't get started until an hour after the planned time. Oh well, that's kind of expected heee...

I went to Larry's market before the dinner to get some gifts for my family. There wansn't anyone in the chesse counter so I asked a staff in the deli department. Surprisingly she was really knowledgeable about cheese! She even chose a blue cheese for me that I not only didn't refuse to try, but eventually bought a big piece!

Thanks Larry's!

It's the final day I'm with CMT... I learned a lot here, and it's the best time for me to move on to do something else, and with other people. The new boss wasn't that bad afterall, although I didn't had a good impression about him, especially after hearing what my previous boss had said....

I went to Ben's to have my hair cut. The result is OK lar. Ben came from HK more than 10 years ago... so I'm having the same hair style as I was in F4....

PS1: Thanks for the rides, buddies!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home