12月 27, 2005

First day of work after Christmas

As expected, the office is super quiet. I wasn't so sure what I was doing for the entire day... but I did deploy some stuffs ;) A very inefficient work day today.

The year end celebration event wouldn't have a lot of people joining. I guess most of us will be out of town... But frankly, big group celebration isn't that attractive to us all. For one thing, we're mostly doing the same thing again and again: Dinner, singspiration, games, sharing, prayer, etc--one formula fits it all.

*sigh*

Does being older mean having less and less creativity?

I went by the Samuel fellowship a couple of times to pick up Ho Gor, and looks like they have the best refreshment--and pretty fancy too. The English fellowships always have something that smells great.

What about us?

Dated leftover.... chips.

Who prepared that?

Hum....

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home