12月 29, 2005

3

Three things I've done without regret in 2005:

1. Moving into this house
I've been complaining all the troubles of being a house owner, but this sense of ownership is helping me to become a more responsible person =).... at least doing clean up regularly (I have yet to work on the ungly lawn).

2. Stepping back from the relationship
It's a difficult decision... but for a long time we both were suffering from it--at lesat not fully enjoy the relationship. We all need a better life together with the right one.

3. Taking a break and be with the family
Too bad we missed Simon in the birthday celebration with dad, but it's not easy to get the entire family to get together. It's such a blessing from Him that my parents are still very healthy.

The MS05-054 patch has a bug in it that crashes our software... and apparently it affects other companies too.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home