12月 31, 2005

2

Two special things I'm going to do before the end of the year?

I'll need to use the HomeDepot coupon before it expires =) I'll need to get a heavy duty stapler to stretch the canvas on the frame. Yeah... I went to a art supplies shop today and got three custom frames. However I need to put the materials together myself. These frames are very expensive. Three frames with a few other tools cost me almost $200.

But I think it worths the investment.... Just got this from an auction:



The second thing I'd do is to see the Louis Comfort Tiffany exhibition at the SAM. Again, the exhibition will soon be over so I'll need to catch it.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

hmm... but you only did one of the two! ;)

 
At 1:51 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Yeah me too! Hopefully I'll do it once correctly.

 
At 12:19 上午, Blogger euqus said...

wuster, you need to know, reality can be very different from what has been planned... especially by me.

 

發佈留言

<< Home