11月 27, 2005

遠志明

Congratulations, Chenyang!!!!!!

There is no better time than being there when a friend was converted. Your courage and your happiness were blessings to me. I was impressed by that one step going out of your seat. You were like leaving all your burden behind, and you certainly looked a lot younger when you turned back and looked at me ^O^

I'm proud your you, Chenyang, and it was truely amazing to see the plans of Him.

You remembered when I first brought up the topic three years ago? You said you were a scientist and you thought that there might be a God but you couldn't prove it. You said your being brought up in a communist country made you a believer of no gods. Then all the "unforunate" things started dogging you, which turned out to be blessings!

I pray that one day your wife will become a Christian too!

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home