6月 19, 2004

your rod and your staff....

today i went to mason lake located at interstate 90 exit 45. it was a great, but very tiring hike! although the review of the hike from the above linke says that it generally takes 1.5 hours to go up the hill, but we spent almost 3 hours to go up there. i think i will rate it as moderate-difficult instead of just moderate. the slope is steep, and we actually climbed to more than 4000 feet.


4000 feet!!

i am so suprised to what i have achieved! fortunately i found this branch on the road, and it helped me a lot in the climb.


until now i understand why a rod/staff is so important in the wilderness... it gave me strength, and feelings of being supported.

Although the hike was a difficult one, the view along the way was fabulous!!


I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121


peaceful mason lake!!



0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home