6月 11, 2004

reagan

LOS ANGELES, CA: The following statement was released by Michael Reagan.
-------
I remember with great clarity my father's emotion when Nelle Reagan, my grandmother, passed away. Until today I didn't understand the feeling of loss and pain which comes when a parent leaves you. For this reason I will not be making any public statements at this time.

I pray that as America reflects on the passing of my Dad, they will remember a man of integrity, conviction and good humor that changed America and the world for the better. He would modestly say the credit goes to others, but I believe the credit is his.

What I will remember is a man that changed my life. He was always there for me when I needed him. He had a way of putting everything into perspective, and I believe that his determination and perseverance came from his relationship with the Lord. He played an important role in pointing me to God.

I am secure in the knowledge that he is with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in heaven. The greatest gift my father ever gave me was the simple knowledge that I would see him in heaven one day.

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home