6月 17, 2004

ramblings

so i have moved into this new office for a week now. so far so good. my officemate is really nice and easy going. very experienced and helpful. and the nice view too! these two days the weather is gorgeous that i can see the tip of mount rainier resting far away from my office! and the breeze too--much better than the humid and rather warm room of my home.


a view from my (not-so)-new office!


no smoking here, seattle!!! (a view from a meeting room)

today marks the final day of choir practice for this year, and it's also the last day i stay practicing with the choir. it's a sad day for me. i don't know how others feel but leaving after all these years makes me feel heavy. but whenever i think about how difficult it was with work/choir/small group leader meeting/assignments/etc... i think i can't bear any longer.

i really need a break :)


choir 2004 last practice

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home